Made with the most fragrant tomatoes and the finest Italian cheeses, this gourmet Italian pasta is one of the summer’s most gastronomic pleasures.
- One quarter cup extra virgin olive oil
- One pound ripe plum tomatoes
- Eight ounces fresh mozzarella cheese
- One half cup fresh basil leaves
- One quarter cup fresh Parmigiano Reggiano cheese
- One pound rigatoni
- Fresh ground sea salt to taste
- Cracked pepper to taste
In a large bowl, pour in the olive oil and mix the mozzarella, basil, and tomatoes. Salt and pepper to taste. Get out a large pot and fill with water and lightly salt. Pour in the pasta and boil for ten minutes. Remove and pour the tomato mixture on the pasta. Put on the Italian cheese and mix well before serving.